Friday, September 3, 2010

My Reversal!

Well I had my reversal on Tuesday the 31st August 2010 and it was a huge success!
I am day 4 post op now and the changes already have made a big impact on us in a great way!
I have not had a reflux/heartburn attack since theatre! I am doing clear burps from the pit of my stomach not my throat!
My upper abdomen has gone down alot! My skin is clearing and feeling very soft, I have alot more colour in my face too!

I am obviously still in pain from the operation but am getting stronger day by day =)
I have walked more in the past 2 days than I have in the last 6 months!
My metabolism is kicking back in because I am sitting jiggling my legs, really wanting to do something.
I have been taking dishes to the sink, making hubby a sandwich, I cleaned out a cupboard etc..
Amen! Praise God!
I have not had an outburst mood swing for 4 days!!
My voice is more feminine..
There is more to come I am sure and maybe more I have missed, everything is just so amazing..
But for 4 days the changes are just awesome!
I will be back with more updates =)

1 comment:

  1. I want to thank u for ur blogs.. I have been suffering for 7 years and I want to get a tr but have been so worried that I will not go back to my old self... I was 110 lbs before my tl now I am 162 lbs. . With so many other problems from the tl.. I just want to be me agian and u give me hope.... my name is marci grogan if u want to find me on facebook or something

    ReplyDelete